Thursday 13 October 2011



What a celebrity showcasing his bedroom on national television might as well be saying instead of «this is where the magic happens».


«This is where I sleep. Alone.»


«This is where suppression begins.»


«This is where I bring prostitutes.»


«This is where maintaining a heterosexual poster boy image to sell millions of [insert commodity here] to millions of people, while I secretly fraternise with men in parks, at night, is really put to the test. I call this room Narnia


«This is where the magic happens. The full three minutes of it.»


«This is where the maid cleans three times a week, while I sleep in generic hotel rooms. In fact, this is the first time I've been in here.»


«This is where I cry.»


«This is where I eat the majority of my dinners.»

No comments:

Post a Comment